15 February 2006

Name That Season

What is up with the weather these days? I mean it's February for goodness sakes and today I had on short sleeves and flip-flops! Now, I love wearing my flip-flops and would wear them year round if I wasn't worried about my toes freezing off, but this is a little ridiculous. On the other hand, this weekend I was wearing a sweater, my winter coat, gloves, and a scarf. And it snowed!!!!! It's pure madness. It's impossible to figure out what to wear. I wish it would just make up it's mind and pick a freaking season! It's not that I mind the snow or the warmth, but weather like this is the perfect recipe for people to get sick which means they all come to the ER, which means more work for me.
During the crazy winter weather this weekend, I did get the chance to enjoy exploring some of dowtown Chattanooga with my dear friends Valerie and Leah who came to visit me so all in all it was a good weekend.

No comments: