30 April 2010

Is it June yet?

I want it to be June. June 25th to be exact. While it might seem like an ordinary, random day to most,  for me it's a day I'm really looking forward to, because this is the day I will be in Boston with 3 of my favorite girls in the world. We've been friends for so long, sometimes it's hard to remember how long we've known each other (for the record in case you are curious or OCD like me- V: 23 years(has it really been that long?!?!), L: 15 years and J: 13 years). We know each so well, that even though we only get to all be together a couple times a year, we remain close. It's like we've never been apart even if it's been months. I love these girls so much and don't know what I'd do without them in my life. I could really use some girl time, shopping, good seafood, and fun, and all this and more will certainly be had on this weekend. I've been to Boston once before, but it was cold and kind of rainy, so I'm looking forward to seeing Boston when it's warm and hopefully sunny! My plane ticket is purchased, and I even got a new suitcase for the trip. I've actually already thought about what I'm going to pack. So yeah, I'm ready for June to get here.

No comments: