10 July 2010

Beantown

Reasons I like Boston
  • Public Transportation
  • Everyone Walks
  • Fresh Seafood
  • Good Sports Teams
  • Val is there
  • Near the water but not the beach
  • Neighborhoods/Communities
I'm definitely a southern girl at heart and long winters aren't my thing, but if I had to pick a northern town to live in, Boston would be at the top of the list. In a word, my long weekend in Boston with the girls was AMAZING. It was seriously one of the best times I've had in a while, owing in large part to the company while there. It was so great to hang out with the girls and come home feeling refreshed. The weekend was the perfect mix of activity and relaxation. We stayed up late, slept in, lounged around on the patio drinking coffee, ate amazing food, walked-a lot, visited some of Val's everyday hangouts- including her school and neighborhood restaurant, shopped, cooked, and basically just reconnected as friends and caught up on life. It was great. I was a slacker and didn't take any pictures, so these photos are courtesy of Jen. Enjoy!




                                     

No comments: