24 March 2011

The Roller Coaster Known as Life

It's been a while since I've blogged. Not because I don't have things to say. There is plenty going on in my life, but I just can't seem to put it in writing these days. Overall it's been good lately. There is still stress, but it is more manageable. I feel happy most days.
The weather has been nice and I have been able to run outside as I prepare for my 5K in April. I'm really excited about running for Great Strides this year. I was inspired last year when I saw kids with CF running and not just walking and decided that if they could do it, so could I. I slacked a little in the training, but now I'm back on track.
My sister and brother-in-law were in town this past weekend and it was so good to see them and spend time hanging out. He has a scan scheduled for tomorrow, so please keep him in your prayers. Hopefully the tumors will have shrunk some more.
We are entering my favorite time of year better known as travel season. I don't know why I seem to travel more in the summer, but I do. And I love it! I get to see my girls, my lifers (to borrow L's term) again in a couple of weeks and visit Nashville at the same time. Double score :) Wedding season is also starting and I'm so happy to be a part of my friend's celebrations. The next few months are going to be busy but I'm looking forward to them.

No comments: