04 March 2011

Therapy Weekend

Friends
Last weekend I was in Nashville with three of my favorite people in the whole world. These girls are so special to me and I love every minute that we get to spend together. I needed time with them in the worst way as life has been insane lately. It was a blast and my soul was refreshed. We ate at some great local Nashville restaurants, including Burger Up, Noshville, The Smiling Elephant (amazing Thai food!) and Hog Heaven . We drank lots of wine and coffee. We went to the Flea Market at 7am on Saturday. We took pictures and laughed til our stomachs hurt. We talked and talked. We painted 125 terracotta pots. We shopped. And then we shopped some more. We caught up on life. I loved every last minute of it.

Being Silly!
It is always bitter sweet to say goodbye at the end of a wonderful weekend. Thankfully we will be together again several times this spring as L's wedding grows closer.

No comments: