22 June 2011

Dear Life,

You know that talk we had about calming down and cutting down on the amount of crappy stuff that keeps coming my way? Were you listening? I don't think you were. Sure you may have been nodding your head like you heard my pleas to chill out a little, but it clearly did not sink in. So let's try this again. Boring that's what I want. No throwing me for a loop. No surprises around the next curve. No let's see how well Rachel can handle juggling one more ball. Let's keep it nice and easy for a while. I could really use a break.
Thanks,
me 

1 comment:

Erika said...

Remember when you used to look forward to summer because it was a nice BREAK from everything? Those were the days. Now it is just a continued conglomeration of craziness.

Hope life gets a little more sane for you soon!