04 July 2011

Happy Birthday America!

I can't believe it's July already, but here it is the 4th, which means only 24 days until my birthday! I have a wonderful and much needed relaxing weekend hanging out in Richmond with my college roomie. It's amazing how a little quality time with a good friend and some loving from the sweetest baby every can really boost one's mood.
This month is going to be a busy and it was nice to start it off with a few days of just having fun and enjoying life. In 2 weeks I head to Arizona for Young Lives camp again and I'm looking forward. I hope to sneak in some time with my Nashville friends at the beginning or end of that trip. I'm training for another 5K the middle of August and so far so good. There's that birthday and a few cookouts with friends and maybe a drive-in movie or two. I think that's plenty for the month!
Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th. I'm on call and keeping my fingers crossed that the phone stays quiet so I can enjoy it too!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Sigh. Only 24 days? (Ok, less then that now since it is the 5th!). Yikes.

Glad you had a nice time of relaxation! Hope camp is lots of fun!