14 September 2011

Catching Up-List Style

  • Tomorrow makes 4 weeks since Adam passed away. Still doesn't feel real sometimes. 
  • My little sister Elizabeth is officially the strongest person I have ever met. 
  • I just started reading The Help. I can't put it down. I have promised myself I will finish the book before I watch the movie.
  • I have been in a major throwing out mood lately and am trying to clear some of the clutter out of my house.
  • AMNTM All-Star Season=best reality tv idea ever. My favorites are Allison, Laura, and Kayla. 
  • I have a new favorite worst reality show ever-Dance Moms. Everyone needs to see it. Definitely a train wreck!
  • It's starting to feel like fall! Which means 2 of my favorite things are back around: Football and Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Soy Lattes! 
  • I'm running again. (Yes I know, you've heard this before) I've signed up for the Race for the Cure 5K at the end of October. I hope to better my time from my last race.
  • I called the police on my neighbors last week. They keep deciding that 1am is a good time for a dance party on the front porch. It is not. 
  • I'm going to start doing site visits for PA students from Trevecca. I am really excited about this. 
  • I made a last minute decision to go to Mexico with the GYN surgery team. I leave 2 weeks from Saturday. Eek! 
  • I've been getting lots of free samples lately. It makes me really happy. I look forward to getting the mail even more than I usually do! 
  • I finally put together my end table from Crate and Barrel that has been sitting in the dinning room for a couple of months now. I am waiting on a table from Ikea to complete my new living room set up. 
  • I chopped my hair off yesterday. 15 inches to be exact. I love it but it is taking a little getting use to. Hasn't been this short since I was a small child!

2 comments:

C.G. Koens said...

Rachel!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your haircut!!!!!!! It looks FAB!! I also LOVE this list. :-) Throwing out stuff, pumpkin spice lattes, and furniture from Ikea? I'm right there with you. Will be praying for your trip to Mexico, and we continue to pray for Elizabeth. Apparently God gives strength to those who need it while the rest of us stand back in awe. Blessings!

P.S. Did you see it's supposed to be a high of 67 tomorrow?! Woo Hoo for FALL!!! :-D

Tasha said...

LOVE Dance Moms and I knew you would too! Glad you found it. It's way worse that Toddlers and Tiaras.

So glad you don't mind doing site visits. Thanks friend!