27 November 2006

Mexico Pictures

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures and that you get a small taste of what I did while in Mexico. I can't wait to go back and next time hope to be able to speak more than a few phrases of Spanish.
The Hospital Where We Worked

Hard at Work in the OR

A Satisfied Patient Post-Op

The View from the Hospital

Off to Sleep

Isn't He Cute?!?!

Part of the Team in Front of the Hotel

We Were About 20 kilometers from Guatemala

Out the Plane Window Near Mexico City

Open Wide

Around Tapachula

Around Tapachula

"Scrub Buddies" Me and Maria

Cleft Lip Repair Post-Op

If I'd Paid More Attention in Plant Systematics, I'd Know this Flower's Name, but since I Didn't I Just Know it's Pretty :)

Tapachula and the Pacific Ocean from the Air

2 comments:

lisa said...

awesome work! and awesome pics!

Unknown said...

yay for pictures!!! take me to mexico!