09 December 2006

Photo Op

Pictures always seem to be a hit and they allow others to see bits of our lives that sometimes can't be put into words. I personally love pictures: taking them, putting them in frames, scrapbooking with them, you name it. Some of my friends might say it's a bit of an obsession given the massive amount of albums and frames that have, but I think it's just a healthy habit. I finally got around to uploading some of my pictures off of my digital camera and onto my computer so I thought I'd post some of them for your viewing pleasure.



My sisters came to visit me in Chattanooga a couple of time this fall and on one of those trips, we ventured to the park. We had been shopping and this was the "bribe" that I promised to Kaley for being sweet while we were out. She loves being outside, so this worked out well. As you can tell, she loves the camera and is almost always willing to strike a pose.




My friend Mark, who I've known practically my whole life, got married this August (finally) in Nashville. It was a lot of fun to see some of the gang from high school/youth group. It definitely brought back some memories.




At the beginning of November, Leah and I flew to DC to surprise Jennifer for her 25th birthday. She had NO idea that we were coming, and her reaction was priceless. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and catching up.



Leah's Aunt has this awesome lake house in Alabama, where we spent the weekend this past September. It was the first time the 4 of us had all been together in a very long time. It was good to reconnect and enjoy the fellowship. Even after all these years we're still the best of friends.


No comments: