19 February 2011

Weathering the Storm

Life has been kicking my butt these past couple of weeks and I feel like I am just trying to hold on for dear life. It all feels about 2 seconds away from completely spinning out of control. Work has been busy and being on call every other week sucks. Family life has been beyond crazy. My responsibilities with the Children's ministry at church have increased as we plan to move to a new building and continue to make changes. My personal life, yeah well it's been all over the place too. I haven't been sleeping well.  Today is the first day in a quite a while that I have felt hopeful that things are going to get better. The sun is shinning and I feel rested. The weight on my shoulder feels a little lighter. I know I will get through this and things will settle down again. I am looking forward to next weekend and spending some time with my girls in Nashville. It will be a much needed break and recharge. For now, I just have to keep treading water.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Sorry things are so crazy for you lately. I know that it can be hard to get through the day when everything is going haywire. I hope that things continue to look up and that you had a restful weekend. It sounds like next weekend is going to be a great one for you! Hang in there!